Friday, March 30, 2012

Running an IS package in SQL Server Agent

Hi,

I have created a package which gets data from SQL server Source to another SQL Server Database and I execute that using SQL Server Agent with the following command:

DTExec /f "C:\Package.dtsx"

According to my logs, I have an error:

SSIS Error Code DTS_E_CANNOTACQUIRECONNECTIONFROMCONNECTIONMANAGER. The AcquireConnection method call to the connection manager "cdp1.MSCRM" failed with error code 0xC0202009. There may be error messages posted before this with more information on why the AcquireConnection method call failed.

From BIDS, it doesn't have any error. I only get this when running from SQL Agent.

The way I get the .dtsx file is that, I just BUILD the project from BIDS and use the .dtsx from \bin\Deployment folder to assign to SQL Job.

Have I done it the correct way? thanks a lot!

cherriesh

What type of connection is cdp1.MSCRM?

|||

Hi,

This solves the problem:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/912911

I just assigned a credential and proxy account and used that in the jobstep.

cherriesh

No comments:

Post a Comment