Tuesday, February 21, 2012

rsUnexpectedError

On one of my reports, I am getting the following error when I try to print:
An unexpected error occurred in Report Processing. (rsUnexpectedError)
I have read from somewhere that it is because I have a subreport within a
table on my report. Does anyone know if that is true and if so, what is the
fix for it?Hi,
Welcome to use MSDN Managed Newsgroup!
I have also noticed that many of such error was caused by SubReport. Is it
possible for you to reproduce this via AdventureWorks and send me the rdl
file for me to reproduce it on my side? Since this is such a common error
message, we should look into this further.
Also, I understand the information may be sensitive to you, my direct email
address is v-mingqc@.online.microsoft.com (please make sure you have removed
"online" before you click SEND), you may send the file to me directly and I
will keep secure.
Sincerely yours,
Michael Cheng
Microsoft Online Partner Support
When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so
that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
=====================================================This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment